Windsor Theatre

From Canterbury Commons
Jump to: navigation, search
Canterbury Windsor Theatre located at 225 Canterbury Road, ca 1981.

The Canterbury Windsor Theatre was located at 225 Canterbury Road, Canterbury. It opened in January, 1938 and had seating for 765 patrons. It was built by Stan Parry and was named after the Duke of Windsor. The Canterbury Windsor Theatre closed in 1981. The building was later converted into the Mytilenian Brotherhood Building.