Transport in Earlwood
Government Bus routes:
- 412 - Campsie/City - King St. Wharf via RPA Hospital and Dulwich Hill railway station
- 423 - Kingsgrove/Circular Quay via Newtown
- 473 - Rockdale/Campsie via Bardwell Valley, Arncliffe, Turrella and Clemton Park.
- 491 - Five Dock/Hurstville via Ashfield, Canterbury, Bardwell Park and Bexley North
- L23 (PrePay Only) - Kingsgrove to City via Newtown
Punchbowl Bus Company routes:
Earlwood was previously the end of the line for electric tram services running on a similar route to that of the current 423 bus service, an extension from the bottom of the hill at Undercliffe. A now deceased resident of Earlwood, Thomas Gaffey, is supposedly connected to the last tram service to Earlwood 'terminus'.