Pubs and clubs in Hurlstone Park
From Canterbury Commons
Hurlstone Park contains the following clubs and pubs:
- The Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL club, located on the corner of Canterbury Road and Crinan Street, is an entertainment venue that attracts many Australian and international performers. The club also contains a war memorial chapel.
- The Hurlstone Park Bowling & Recreation Club. Located in Marcia street.
- The Hurlstone Park Hotel, located on the corner of New Canterbury road and Duntroon street, is also known as "Grumpy's".
- The Sydney Olympic Sporting Club was located at 64 Tennent parade. It was demolished in October 2010.
- "Canterbury-Hurlstone Park RSL Memorial Chapel". Register of War Memorials in New South Wales. http://www.warmemorialsnsw.asn.au/details.cfm?MemNo=304.