From Canterbury Commons
Sections of the property were later sold to Solomon Levy, John Williams and Francis Beamish. The area was later known as "Percy Ville". A 37 acre eastern section was transferred to Torrens Title in 1901 and subdivided into 112 blocks.
- LARCOMBE, Frederick A. Change and challenge: a history of the municipality of Canterbury. [Canterbury, NSW]: Canterbury Municipal Council, 1979. p. 30
- Registrar General's Department, Registers 1383, folio 232, application 11471; 1396, f 236; 7. No. 47; 27, No. 462