Leightonfield railway station
To the south of the station lies the Southern Sydney Freight Line that opened in January 2013.
Platforms & services
Historically Leightonfield was served by services from the city and Lidcombe operating to Liverpool. This changed in the early 2000s, when most services to Liverpool were altered to operate via Bankstown. Today Leightonfieldis served by T3 Bankstown line services terminating at Liverpool and three Liverpool - City via Strathfield services on weekdays.
|1||services to Central & the City Circle via Lidcombe||2 services on weekdays|
|services to Central & the City Circle via Bankstown|
|2||services to Liverpool|
- Leightonfield Station NSWrail.net
- Leightonfield Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "T2: Inner West & South line timetable". Sydney Trains. 13 December 2015. http://www.sydneytrains.info/timetables/pdf/Inner_West_South.pdf.
- "T3: Bankstown line timetable". Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013. http://www.sydneytrains.info/timetables/pdf/Bankstown.pdf.
- NightRide bus services Transport Info NSW