King Georges Road
King Georges Road begins at a junction with the Princes Highway at Blakehurst and continues north-west for about 12 kilometres through the suburbs of South Hurstville, Hurstville, Penshurst, Beverly Hills, Roselands and Wiley Park to Punchbowl, where it becomes Wiley Avenue for a short distance and then Roberts Road.
King Georges Road was previously known as Wiley Ave between Punchbowl Road and Canterbury Road, Canary's Road between Canterbury Road and Beverly Hills, Dumbleton Road between Beverly Hills and Penshurst, and Belmore Road between Penshurst and Blakehurst.
- Gregory's Street Directory of Sydney and Suburbs, First edition, 1934. The Australia Guide Book Co. Ltd.