Jamahl Lolesi (born 20 March 1981 in Auckland, New Zealand) is a former professional rugby league footballer of the 2000s and 2010s. A New Zealand and Samoa international representative three-quarter back, he has previously played for Wests Tigers, Bulldogs and Canberra Raiders in the National Rugby League, and for the Huddersfield Giants of Super League.
Lolesi is of Samoan/Irish background. As 2004 NRL premiers, the Bulldogs faced Super League IX champions, the Leeds Rhinos in the 2005 World Club Challenge. Lolesi played at centre and scored two tries in the Bulldogs' 32-39 loss. Lolesi's first match for the Wests Tigers was the pre-season 2006 World Club Challenge which was lost to Bradford Bulls in England.
- Junior Club: Southport Tigers
- Career Stats: 131 career games to date scoring 52 tries
- Test Stats: 1 test for New Zealand in 2005, scoring 4 points (2 conversions)
- "Lolesi signs new Giants contract". BBC Sport. 2009-05-26. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_league/super_league/huddersfield/8067920.stm. Retrieved 2009-05-26.
- "Lolesi joins Saints coaching staff". St Helens Star. 2012-11-15. http://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/sport/saints/news/10050162.Lolesi_joins_Saints_coaching_staff/. Retrieved 2013-04-04.