Forsyth Street Belmore

From Canterbury Commons
Jump to: navigation, search
Pictorial Canterbury has a collection of images related to:


Forsyth Street and nearby streets were named by the War Service Homes Commission in 1920 after Robert Archibald (Roy) Forsyth, Military Medal, who died of wounds received at Hangard, France, in 1918. He was the son of the owner of The Towers and surrounding land, who sold the property to the Commission in 1919.[1]

References