Electoral district of St George
St George was an electoral district of the Legislative Assembly, originally created in 1894 with the abolition of multi-member districts, from part of Canterbury and named after the St George district. In 1920, the electoral districts of St George, Canterbury and Hurstville were combined to create a new incarnation of St George, which elected five members by proportional representation. This was replaced by single member electorates, including parts of St George, Canterbury, Hurstville, Oatley and Rockdale for the 1927 election. St George was abolished in 1930, being partly replaced by Arncliffe.
- "Former Members". Members of Parliament. Parliament of New South Wales. http://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/prod/web/common.nsf/key//Archives_MemberPage. Retrieved 2013-02-23.