Earlwood Post Office
After many requests, a receiving office named Earlewood was opened towards the end of 1920, with the appointment of C.O. Hudson, a local businessman, as receiving office keeper. The name changed to Earlwood in late 1928 or early 1929. It was raised to official status on 3 July 1941.
"Historic Sites of Canterbury", Canterbury and District Historical Society (n.d.).