Canterbury Diggers Bowling Club

From Canterbury Commons
Jump to: navigation, search

Canterbury Diggers Bowling Club was located at 58-60 Moorefields Road[1] Kingsgrove NSW and opened approximately 1955. Events such as the Empire Games Bowls Pairs Trial finals were held there.[2]

Canterbury Diggers amalgamated with Kingsgrove RSL Club in 1989, and George Sparks became Lawn Bowls President, a position he held for three years.[3] The club closed in 1997.

References