Campsie Fire Station

From Canterbury Commons
Jump to: navigation, search
Pictorial Canterbury has a collection of images related to:


Campsie Fire Station is located on the corner of Beamish and Claremont Streets, 294 Beamish St Campsie. The station officially opened on 23 November 1907 and this building was constructed in 1912.

Plans had begun early in 1906 when the Metropolitan Board promised to erect a fire station and the municipal representative on the Board, W. Taylor, confirmed a sufficient sum had been allocated to purchase a site.

This property is listed as a heritage item.