Campsie Cycling Club
The Campsie Cycling Club was formed in November 1906 and was the first in the area, later followed by the Lakemba Cycling Club. The first race was held from the Campsie railway station to the Salt Pan and return, finishing at the house of John Quigg.. The Club mostly raced on Canterbury Road and Pratten Park, Ashfield.
- Joan Lawrence, Lawrence, Madden & Muir, Brian J. Madden, Lesley Muir. A Pictorial History of Canterbury Bankstown.
- LARCOMBE, Frederick A. Change and challenge: a history of the municipality of Canterbury. [Canterbury, NSW]: Canterbury Municipal Council, 1979. p. 349